Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Workout w/ Biirna and Zilya

I went to the Gym a forenight ago and worked out with Biirna and Zilya, both of whom were also at the School gym. I spent most of the time running, at first around the local track (including a 2 minute walk - 3 minute run - 2 minute walk), and then on a mechanized automatic runner, which I used for an additional 15 minutes. Needless to say I was winded and tired after all this running, but I decided to join Biirna and Zilya in the weight room for some strength training, focusing on my arms strength. After all, one must have strong arms to swing a strong sword. I had a lot of fun, looking forward to working out again with Biirna and Zilya, it is really transforming my training into a social activity.

2 comments:

  1. And I as well look forward to future Gym trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I believe we were there working out for a total of 60 minutes. Perhaps a new trip this weekend?

    ReplyDelete