Saturday, March 5, 2011

Equipment for training

Had a good walk a few days ago and met one of the other new students here, Biirna. She is very kind and I enjoyed getting to know her as we explored the grounds of the school. After 20 minutes or so we went our seperate ways, but I told her I'd like to walk with her again.

An armory festival passed by the school, I decided to walk over and browse their selection, which took about 30 minutes. I'm always torn between the temptation to "upgrade" my equipment and weaponry, and the feeling that my current weaponry and armor have served me well thus far. "If it doth not break, doth not fix it" so to speak.

Looking forward to meeting more students as the weekend comes to a close, having a glass of water before I head off to practice some music :)

2 comments:

  1. What instrument do you play Nelo? I have a fondness for spoken music, but I am sure you play beautifully. Perhaps we could walk again sometime this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that you're traveling a great distance for a competion of musical feats. I'm sorry that you won't be available for our first boss fight. I hope you keep up the good work towards your badges and goals while you're away.

    ReplyDelete