Thursday, March 3, 2011

Arrival at last

At long last, I have arrived at the School, only to find I was among the last arrivals of new students; Embarrassing, to say the least. I am eager to begin my studies, there are many interesting students of all races and classes here, and I am eager to attain a greater personal strength. To that end, I walked for 30 minutes last night, exploring the school's facilities and observing the other new arrivals. Haven't met any of the teachers at the school yet, but I am sure this will change soon enough...

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Nelo! I enjoyed our walk yesterday and hope to catch up with you again some noon-time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lateness isn't too bad, although I overheard Skill Master suggesting that late students recieve a 'Tardy to the Party' badge but Master Quo was worried it would undermine the support the school is supposed to have for students trying to better themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed our walk as well biirna, looking forward to walking with you again

    ReplyDelete