Sunday, March 13, 2011

Musical adventures in a far, away land

I have finally been able to write in my journal, the first entry for several days. I have spent the last several days in the far off land of Pari, half a world away from the school. The travel itself was arduous, and time itself seemed to warp. I entered in a music competition for solo lute, but unfortunately the judges did not care for my interpretations, and I did not advance the past the 1st round. Despite this setback, I was able to take advantage of the opportunity to explore a new city. My explorations entailed several hours of walking around various parts of the city, most notably a large metal spire piercing the sky. I ascended to the summit of this spire, and could see in all directions as far as the eye could see. A truly breathtaking experience, to say nothing of exhausting. Also on the plus sude, they do not have fizzling ales here, and alas I was forced to drink several glasses of water during my journey. I now am preparing for the return trip to the school, to begin boss battles and fitness training with a renewed vigor. Looking forward to seeing all the new members of the health school, maybe to do a boss battle in the coming week

No comments:

Post a Comment