Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy week

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in 4 days. Things have been incredibly busy here at the school, getting ready to make a journey with Biirna and Jinn tomorrow. Not much progress to report with working out, I was sore for several days this week after my Saturday work-out, apparently I did not sufficiently stretch out before and after. On a healthier note, last night while spending time with Biirna at a dancing social, there was free food and I made very healthy eating decisions, eating carrots, green grapes and drinking a glass of water. Also making progress on this week's goals, already completed "Establishing a Baseline" by filling out a health assessment sheet. Hopefully will finish the other two goals before week's end

1 comment:

  1. Way to Go Nelo!!! I'm so glad we're at this school together :) your support means a lot to me!!

    ReplyDelete